Speedy Printing Services
Our state-of-the-art printing and skilled craftspeople produce bound galleys and advance readers copies for book publishers in five to seven business days. Fast turnaround means your new titles are in the hands of readers and reviewers faster, creating buzz instead of languishing in production at a traditional printer.
About Bound Galleys
For bound galleys, as for our other printing services, Bookmobile emphasizes speed, efficiency, quality, and value.
Clients receive galleys of superb quality, but galleys are allowed a 1/8” tolerance. Our state-of-the-art printers produce clean, high-resolution galley pages on white, natural, or recycled paper stock.
Unless clients specify otherwise, Bookmobile assumes that proofs are unnecessary.
- Upload PDF files to Bookmobile’s FTP site or use Bookmobile’s Hightail link.
- Add “Uncorrected Page Proofs” or “Advance Readers Copy” banners to book covers at no extra charge.
- Insert publicity contact pages to front matter at no extra charge.
- All galleys are perfect bound, with full-color covers or black-and-white covers on colored cover stock.
- Gloss or matte lay-flat film lamination is available.
- Perfect bind as few as 16 pages as a sampler or a BLAD.
- Print the entire interior in color or choose a color insert.
- Combine two titles with similar subject matter into an innovative flip book.
- Ask us to drop ship bound galleys for you—you can even upload an Excel file drop ship list, along with a letter to insert.
- Ask us for a quote.
- Bookmobile offers highly competitive pricing.
- Special volume discount programs are available for frequent customers.
- Free full-color covers on all galley orders.
- No set-up charges on orders of 300 copies or more.
- Contract pricing available.
Note to Marketing Directors
Bookmobile production managers are happy to work directly with production departments to transfer graphics files and address any technical issues.
More questions? Contact us.