Book Printing Services
32 Years of Book Printing Experience
Bookmobile offers trade houses, university presses, independent publishers, museums, galleries, and artists an incredible variety of book-printing services. We've built our reputation on exceptional quality control and attentive customer support. Let us devote our services to your book.
Graphic Design, eBooks, and Apps
Sell Print and eBooks to Retail and D2C
Get a Quote
About Bookmobile’s Printing Services
Bookmobile’s book printing and graphic design services are based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where all services are done in house by one of our seasoned specialists. Bookmobile provides a vast array of options to meet each book’s needs. We also offers hands-on quality control on every book processed. Below is a snapshot of the services Bookmobile offers book publishers. New clients should contact Bookmobile for a quote.
- 25-copy minimum order.
- Convenient quoting, ordering, and print history online.
- Email email@example.com for a username and password.
- Choose any trim size—from 3″ x 4″ to 12″ x 12″ and anything in between.
- Choose landscape orientation.
- Take advantage of our Automatic Replenishment Program. Clients pay for printing only when books are sold, and never run out of stock.
- Receive bound galleys fast.
- Ask us handle galley mailings.
- Ask us to insert press releases.
- Choose 4-color interiors.
- Choose 4-color inserts.
- Choose fold-out inserts in color or black-and-white.
- Choose translucent vellum inserts in color or in black-and-white.
- Choose from a wide variety of paper stocks, including recycled options, and coated and uncoated paper, from 50 lb. to 100 lb.
- Have covers, interiors, and halftones scanned at no charge on print orders of 300 or more.
- Take advantage of price breaks at the following quantities: 151, 251, 401, 601, 751, 1001, 1251, 1501, and 1751.
- Take advantage of price breaks at the following page counts: 300 and 500.
- Choose from a variety of bindings, including perfect bound, PUR, hardcover (perfect bound and cased in or PUR and cased in), plastic spiral, wire-o, and 3-hole drill.
- Choose French flaps.
- Choose duplexed covers, either 4/1 or 4/4.
- Choose dust jackets on hardcovers and paperbacks.
- Choose translucent vellum dust jackets on paperbacks or hardcovers.
- Choose hardcovers with printed cases.
- Choose gloss or matte lay-flat film lamination.
- Choose 10- or 12-pt. C1S covers.
- Choose colored card stock covers for an uncoated look.
- Choose colored end sheets to paperbacks.
- Choose to add printed end sheets to hardcovers.
- Choose headbands for hardcovers.
- Choose foil stamps in gold, silver, white, or black, for hardcover cases or paperback covers.
- Choose embossing and debossing for dust jackets and paperback covers.
- Provide letterpress or screen-printed covers for binding.
- Have extra covers printed for marketing or archive purposes.
- Bookmobile scans backlist titles.
- Bookmobile scans interior pages and covers—black-and-white halftones are scanned and adjusted, color images are scanned and adjusted.
- Bookmobile provides OCR (optical character recognition).
- Bookmobile creates barcodes from client-supplied ISBNs and retail prices.
- Bookmobile adds bar code stickers to plain case hardcovers for libraries.
- Bookmobile adds shrink wrapping and poly bagging.
- Bookmobile inserts press releases and does fulfillment and drop ship (just upload Excel file address list).
- See our Gallery for inspiration. Get a quote.
- Cover design.
- Interior design.
- Page layout.
- Print management—both digital and offset.
- Distribution (including ISBN) through Itasca Books.
- Connection with a skilled freelancer for copyediting, indexing, or proofreading.
- Catalog design and layout for publishers and distributors.
- Get a quote.
- PDF files or printed books can be converted.
- Bookmobile offers three target formats: EPUB, MOBI, and web-ready PDF.
- Conversions are done offsite, but Bookmobile quality checks files at its Minneapolis office.
- For visual books, Bookmobile provides a custom quote for a fixed-page layout.
- Get a quote.
- Bookmobile sells to Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Google, Kobo, and Overdrive.
- Itasca offers order fulfillment to consumers and to the book trade.
- Itasca provides warehousing, disseminates metadata, and manages sales to consumers through the Itasca website.
- When books are distributed by Itasca Books, the titles are available to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ingram, Books-A-Million, and more.
- Read more about Itasca Books here.