Do you have any questions about book printing, art book printing, printing services, graphic design, typesetting, production management, eBook conversion, eBook distribution, selling books, fulfilling book orders, distributing books to the trade, fine art books, or professional photo books? Anything else?
Look for us at AWP 2015 in our hometown of Minneapolis, Minnesota, April 9th through 11th, table 532.
Bookmobile and Itasca Books will be exhibiting (Itasca will be right next to us, table 530), so stop by and ask us questions, see samples of our printing, and buy books from Itasca. We are all excited to see our current publishers in person, to meet more publishers, and to buy many, many books. And of course, to attend many, MANY readings and parties.
Want to set up a meeting with us? Send us an email.
- Nicole Baxter, that’s me, Manager of Marketing and Book Printing Services, for any questions on book printing.
- Gretchen Franke, Book Printing Rep, for any questions on book printing.
- Mark Jung, Print Distribution Manager at Itasca Books, for any questions about print distribution to the trade.
- Rachel Holscher, Manager of Design and Digital Book Publisher Services, for any questions about graphic design, typesetting, or production management.
- Don Leeper, CEO, for all of the above.
On Saturday, April 11th, we will also be joined by:
- Dieter Slezak, Production Manager, for any technical questions about printing and binding.
- Arna Wilkinson, Digital Asset Coordinator, for any questions about eBook conversion or eBook distribution.
If you get into town early and have a car, talk to me about coming to Bookmobile for the grand tour! We are only about a twenty-minute drive from the convention center.
Besides printing books, you can also talk SEO optimization with me. That first paragraph above contains the SEO terms I try to work into all my Blog posts. Let’s talk analytics! Or not.
We look forward to seeing you at the Bookfair!